Now Built in the USA!
CALL FOR PRICE!
Unisource Baby Rembrandt Deck Oven with refractory baking surface is ideal for hearth baking and you can also bake in regular baking pans. This oven is perfect for all types of product such as breads, rolls, pies, pastries, pizza, etc. The oven comes with its own steam generating system which can work independently in each deck. The oven can be supplied for use with natural gas or propane gas. In either case the consumption of gas is minimal and the baking results are stunning. As standard both models are equipped with a stainless steel stand with wheels for easy placement.
There is also a special version for restaurants and cafes on both, stainless steel and copper front. This version comes with a bigger hood as well as a pulling out shelves located between the oven and its base to make it easier for the professional baker to load the oven.
Unisource Energy Saving Concept:
The Unisource “Rembrandt” Mini Vapor Steam Tube Deck oven is a static oven which means there are no fans to dry out your baked goods. The most important characteristic of this oven is the Unique Heating System. Heat is supplied by a Dense Network of Patented Closed Vapor Tubes in which the hot steam circulates. The baking chambers on each deck are wrapped by these vapor tubes in the around the entire deck. each vapor steam tube is individually tested and certified at our factory. This unique concept of heating vapor steam tubes provides our customers with low, low energy consumption, quick temperature recovery and the perfect uniform bake every time! This oven is so energy Efficient, after 12 hours of the oven turned off, it still holds 250º! CONSTRUCTION: High quality stainless steel is used on the entire outside & inside of the oven for easy cleaning and very attractive look. STEAM SYSTEM: Easy Baking Chamber has its own powerful Self-Contained High Capacity Steam System that is ready on demand for Artisan Breads, Bagels and Rolls.
- Uses 18” x 26” American Pans
- Oven doors fold down for easy cleaning without the removing the glass
- CE Compliant
- Genuine Vapor Tube Technology for brick Oven quality artisan baking
- The smallest foot print in the industry. Needs no assembly. Fits through standard door.
- Available in a variety of sizes as small as 45” x 35”
- Individual, self-contained high capacity steam
- Save 50% on energy with new gas Vapor Tube Technology
- Natural gas, propane or oil fired burners
- High efficiency Burners and other components are front mounted, for easy access in tight spaces for secure “0” clearance
- All stainless steel construction with vapor hood included
- Oven comes fully assembled. No installation required
- Halogen lamps on each deck
- Includes stand and hood
- Full glass doors for easy viewing
- One year parts/labor warranty
Water Pipe Connection - 1/2” 2
Drain of Steam Generator - 1/2” 3
Gas Pipe Connection - 3/4” 4
Electrical 208/60/1 Phase 20 amps
5.7" Combustion Stack Vent
(95% of parts can be purchased by local parts store)
Pan Size 26” x 18”
Weight 3,000 lbs.
Total BTU 135,000 BTUs
Made In USA