The Bunn Crescendo™ bean-to-cup coffee brewer (44300.0201) has three total powder hoppers—one with a 2.2-pound capacity and the others with a 3.3-pound capacity. It also has a single 2.2-pound visible bean hopper where users can view the beans inside. Using touchpad controls, operators can choose between nine beverage choices and two portion control sizes: 8 or 12 ounce. To provide single or double shots, the nine-bar pressure works with a variable brew group.
After a coffee puck is used in the Bunn coffee brewer (44300.0201), it is automatically disposed into a bin that can hold as many as 70 pucks. Using precision burrs, this unit ensures clean-cut milling of beans, and its power auger motors have adjustable speeds if the machine needs to work faster or slower. A sleek and durable design, this unit's finish is black and stainless steel.
- Part of the Crescendo series
- (2) 3.3-lb. and (1) 2.2-lb. powder hoppers
- (1) 2.2-lb. visible bean hopper
- Touchpad controls with 9 beverage choices
- 2 portion control sizes: 8 or 12 oz.
- Produces (11) 8-oz. cups per hr.
- 5.5-in. dispense area
- 9-bar pressure and variable brew group provide single or double shots
- Auger motors have adjustable speed
- Precision burrs provide clean-cut milling
- Hot water feature
- Automatic spent puck disposal
- Bin holds 70 spent pucks
- Stainless steel and black finish
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-90 PSI
- 3⁄4-in. BSPP fitting
Dimensions & Utilities
- 14.1 in. W x 19.8 in. D x 31.2 in. H
- 11 A, 1.3 kW
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
44300.0201 Crescendo™ Bean to Cup Coffee Brewer, single cup, (2) 3.3 lb. & (1) 2.2 lb. powder hoppers, (1) 2.2 lb. visible bean hopper, precision burrs, touchpad controls, (2) programmable portion sizes (8-12 oz), (11) 8 oz. cups per hour, hot water feature, (70) used-puck holding bin, stainless steel & black finish, 120v/60/1-ph, 1.3kW, 11.0 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, ETL, NSF
|BUNN 44300.0201 SPECS|
|Depth||19 3/4 Inches|
|Height||30 3/4 Inches|
|Hot Water Faucet||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Output||40 Cups Per Hour|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|